Joseph Stalin (1879-1953) quotes
- Death is the solution to all problems. No man, no problem.
- Everyone imposes his own system as far as his army can reach.
- I believe in one thing only, the power of human will.
- I trust no one, not even myself.
- Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don't allow our enemies to have guns, why should we allow them to have ideas.
- If any foreign minister begins to defend to the death a "peace conference" you can be sure his government has already placed its orders for new battleships and airplanes.
- In the Soviet Army it takes more courage to retreat than advance.
- One death is a tragedy; a million is a statistic.
- The Pope? How many divisions has he got?
- When we hang the capitalists they will sell us the rope we use.
- You cannot make a revolution with silk gloves.
Thoughts & Comments