Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (1770-1831) quotes
- An idea is always a generalization, and generalization is a property of thinking. To generalize means to think.
- Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion.
- The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom.
- The learner always begins by finding his fault, but the scholar sees the positive merit in everything.
- To him who looks upon the world rationally, the world in its turn presents a rational aspect. The relation is mutual.
- Too fair to worship, too divine to love.
Thoughts & Comments